This Notice describes our practices regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of information, including personal information, and the choices you may have. We strongly urge you to read this Notice from beginning to end.
Who we are
Our website address is: http://www.JulieMillerRE.com.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
Images may be embedded with location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Information We Collect
When you access our websites or use our mobile applications, contact us, or otherwise interact with us, we collect personal information about you. Personal information is information about an individual from which that person can be identified. We may also receive personal information about you from other sources. We may combine the personal information you provide to us with information that is collected through automated methods and with information we receive from other sources. Information we collect about you may include:
- When you create an account: Through our Online Services you may create an account to, for example, save property searches, sign up for property alerts, access our real estate resources, and for other features we may add from time to time (“Account”). When you create an Account, we collect your first and last name, email address, username, and password. If you wish, you may provide us your phone number, street address and a state, city, or zip code. We use this personal information to respond to your requests, manage and correspond with you about your Account, send you information and newsletters related to real estate markets, properties, sales associates and/or other information we think may interest you, to connect you with a sales associates who can assist you in your home buying or home selling process, and for other matters described in this Notice.
- When you contact us: When you contact us with questions about our Services, our business, or other matters, we will use any personal information you provided us, including, for example, your name, email, and phone to resolve your request or answer your questions, or to provide additional information related to your inquiry. We may place you on our marketing list for information related to your inquiry or which we otherwise believe would be of interest to you, and we may otherwise use your personal information as described in this Notice. You will always have the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us by following the instructions provided in our communication.
- Information we automatically collect through our Online Services: As is true with many websites and applications, our Online Services automatically collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including details of your visits, including traffic data, location data (if enabled), logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Online Services, and information about your computer, mobile device, internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type. We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking).
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Web Beacons. Pages of the Online Services may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
The information we collect automatically is only statistical data and does not include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve the Online Services and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize the Online Services according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches
- Recognize you when you return to the Online Services.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
How we use the information we collect
We use information that we collected or that you provided to us, including any personal information:
- To fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information.
- To provide, support, personalize, and develop our Services.
- To create, maintain, customize, and secure your Account with us.
- To provide you with support and to respond to your inquiries, including to connect you with a RE/MAX brokerage or sales associate.
- To personalize your experience on our Online Services and to deliver content and product and service offerings relevant to your interests, including targeted offers and ads through our Online Services, third-party sites, and via email or text message (with your consent, where required by law).
- To help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our Online Services, products and Services, databases and other technology assets, and business.
- For testing, research, analysis, and product development, including to develop and improve our Online Services, products, and Services.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
Legal basis for collecting and using the information we collect
We only use the information we collect about you or that you provided to us for the purposes set forth in this Notice and based on the following legal grounds:
- Your consent (as permitted by applicable law);
- Our legitimate business interests, including:
- managing our relationship with you;
- managing our relationship with other real estate brokerages and sales associates;
- direct marketing;
- product development and enhancement;
- fraud and financial crime detection and prevention;
- information, system, network, and cyber security;
- general corporate operations and due diligence;
- To provide services to you; and
- To comply with a legal obligation and/or defend against legal claims.
How we share the information we collect
We share the information we collect about you or that you provided to us as described in this Notice:
- The Fathom Realty Network. We may share this information within the Fathom Network. The Fathom Network includes Fathom Realty Group, Inc., our affiliates, our subsidiaries, our partners, and sales associates.
- Service providers. We may share this information with service providers who provide certain services on our behalf such as data hosting or processing services. These service providers may need to access this information to perform their services. We authorize such service providers to use or disclose this information only as necessary to perform services on our behalf or comply with legal requirements. We require these service providers to contractually commit to protect the security and confidentiality of the information they process on our behalf.
- Business partners. We may share this information with third party business partners. We require our business partners to contractually commit to protect the security and confidentiality of the information they process on our behalf.
- Anonymized information. We may share analyses of our server logs, traffic, or information relating to customer leads, including details regarding usage of the Online Services and general information about our audience, with current or potential advertisers or business partners. Such disclosures typically aggregate usage data from these analyses and other information not generally considered to be personal information.
- Corporate Transactions. In addition, in the event that we go through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition, liquidation or sale of all or a portion of our assets, personal information will, in most instances, be part of the assets transferred, or may be disclosed (subject to confidentiality restrictions) during the due diligence process. If such a transfer occurs, the acquiring company’s use of your personal information will still be subject to this Notice and the privacy choices you have made.
California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information. To learn more about your California privacy rights, visit CCPA Privacy Notice .
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
You have choices regarding our use and disclosure of your personal information:
If you no longer want to receive marketing-related emails from us, you may opt-out via the unsubscribe link included in such emails. We will try to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable. Please note that if you opt-out of receiving marketing-related emails from us, we may still send you important administrative messages that are required to provide you with our services. If you no longer want to receive marketing-related emails from RE/MAX brokers or RE/MAX sales associates, you may out-out via the unsubscribe link included in those emails or contact them directly.
If you created an Account, you can always access your personal information by logging into your Account. If you have trouble or you need further assistance with accessing your Account, or deleting your Account, you may contact us at email@example.com.
Your data protection rights
Depending on where you reside and subject to applicable law, you may have the following rights with regards to the personal information you shared with us:
- The right to request confirmation of whether we process personal information relating to you, and if so, to request a copy of that personal information;
- The right to request that we rectify or update personal information that is inaccurate, incomplete or outdated;
- The right to request that we erase your personal information in certain circumstances provided by law;
- The right to request that we restrict the use of your personal information in certain circumstances; for example, while we consider a request to update your personal information;
- The right to request that we sent to another company, where technically feasible, your personal information;
- The right to withdraw consent to processing your personal information that you previously gave; and
- The right to object to the processing of your personal information under certain circumstances.
In order to exercise these rights, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will comply with your request to the extent required by applicable law. If you feel that you have not received a satisfactory response from us, you may consult with the data protection authority in your country.
Where your data is sent
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Links to other websites and social media
Our Online Services may offer links to websites, apps, tools, widgets and plug-ins, such as Facebook “Like” buttons, that are run by third parties. If you visit a third-party website, you should read the website’s privacy notice, terms and conditions, and their other policies. We are not responsible for the policies and practices of third parties. Any personal information you give to those organizations is dealt with under their privacy notice, terms and conditions, and other policies.
The Online Services are not intended or directed to children under the age of 18, and we do not knowingly collect personal information relating to children or track their use of the Online Services.
Changes to this Notice
We recognize that information privacy is an ongoing responsibility. For this reason, we may, from time to time, make changes to this Notice. Changes to this Notice will be made on this page. The date this Notice was last revised is identified on the top of this Notice. We encourage you to visit this page frequently to stay inform of any changes to this Notice.